||Per 100g (as packed)
|Of which total sugar
|Of which saturated fat
||< 0.1 g
The benefits of Flab-U-Less:
- Source of Dietary Fibre
- Low in total fat
- Low in saturated fat
- Cholesterol free
- Lacto vegetarian
- Flab-U-Less is classified as a slimming meal
- Cholesterol free foods protect against heart disease
If you want to lose body fat, this is how it all works:
1. Take full responsibility for your fatness – no more blaming “bad” genes/hormones/lack of time.
2. Eat when you’re physically hungry, not because it is ‘time’ to eat.
3. Eat to when you feel 80% full, not ‘stuffed’.
4. Eat loads of fresh vegies, fruit, lean meat – pile them on top of a Flab-U-Less Pizza.
5. Eat slowly: You’ll feel full after 20 minutes no matter how much you have eaten.
6. Eat what your body needs – not what your mind desires.
7. Train daily, with one or two days rest per week – even if it’s just a quick walk around the block.
8. Vary your type of training and intensity. Include intervals – such as sprints or long slow distance.
9. “Train dirty, eat clean”.
10. Sleep enough – aim for approx. 7-8 hours every night. A lack a sleep makes you fatter!
11. No sweets, no alcohol, no exceptions!
12. Keep it simple: Cut the over-researching and get going.
13. You don’t need a biokinetist to tell you to get off your ass and get going!
14. Be patient with yourself: You cannot undo a decade of decadence in one month!
15. Start THIS day, not tomorrow, not next week, not month-end . Procrastination = the results thief.
16. Be consistent with training and eating right.
“If you’re tired of starting over, then stop giving up” (Source unknown)